Triggerfish Animation Studios is a Cape Town based studio for long form animation. We sat down with the team to talk about their soon-to-be released movie, Zambezia, and the stereo 3D pipeline they developed to create this stunning, animated feature film.
PINKAU was the first German company to gain international reputation for their 3D usage in the entertainment sector and is one of the few companies in Germany to provide specialised 3D underwater equipment. SpeedGrade was added to its post production suites in to grade and finish OCEAN 3D, an impressive underwater movie in stereoscopic 3D.
Legend Films, an industry-leading 2D-to-3D conversion studio has made a significant investment in its stereo conversion pipeline with a major deployment of IRIDAS SpeedGrade NX, FrameCycler DDS and FrameCycler PRO systems. Legend’s pipeline now includes 8 SpeedGrade NX suites, 8 FrameCycler DDS review systems, and over 500 seats of FrameCycler PRO.
Released in theaters worldwide this week, the spectacular RealD and Royal Opera House production Carmen in 3D delivers a truly immersive 3D experience that breathes new life into this classic opera. Phil Streather, renowned stereo 3D producer, relied heavily on IRIDAS SpeedGrade DI during production of the film.
More in this category:
- Dancing in Stereo: PINA 3D by Wim Wenders
- The Making of Narnia 3D
- Real Time Color, To Go – Tone Visuals and its SpeedGrade Color Workflow
- Jim Carbonetti talks Napoleon 3D
- Stereo 3D at 260 kph: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG 3D
- Wim Wenders: Flying in Stereo 3D
- IRIDAS and I.E. Effects Usher in the Holidays with The Nutcracker 3D
- Dolphins in Paradise
- IRIDAS CEO Lin Kayser Accepts International 3D Society Technology Award
- IRIDAS Releases Entire New Family of Stereo 3D Workflow Tools
- IRIDAS Announces Industry’s First Stereoscopic Native Workflow for New ARRI ALEXA Cameras
- Creating Personality for Digital Film Cameras with SpeedGrade Workflows
- IRIDAS Announces Immediate Availability of SpeedGrade OnSet 2010
- SpeedGrade DI at Streetdance 3D
- IRIDAS Launches DualStream NX Advanced Stereo 3D Toolset
- IRIDAS to Introduce SpeedGrade DI and FrameCycler DI 2010 at NAB
- IRIDAS Debuts “Merula” User Interface for 2010 Product Releases
- IRIDAS at NAB 2010, April 12-15, 2010, Booth SL 7927
- IRIDAS Releases FrameCycler DI 2009
- IRIDAS Releases SpeedGrade DI and SpeedGrade XR 2009
- IRIDAS Announces 64 Bit Support
- Fully Automated: The MetaRender Pipeline for “Bunraku”
- IRIDAS Releases SpeedGrade OnSet 2009 With Extended RAW Support
- SpeedGrade DI at StreetDance 3D – Color in Three Dimensions
- IRIDAS at IBC 2009 – September 11-15, Booth 7.H11, Amsterdam
- IRIDAS at BIRTV 2009, August 26-29, Beijing
- Inition’s StereoBrain Helps Transform SpeedGrade 3D Post
- IRIDAS Supports CinemaDNG RAW Standard
- P+S TECHNIK and IRIDAS Partner to Provide Universal RAW Workflow Solution
- IRIDAS at NAB 2009 – Booth SL4728
- “The Eagle Hunter’s Son” Screened at the Berlinale Film Festival
- Dado Valentic Lets the Colors Dance at Liverpool Street Station
- IRIDAS Supports Tangent Wave Control Panel
- IRIDAS Betas Dynamic Resolution Feature
- Can You Make a Live-Action 3D Movie on a Budget?
- Good Morning, Times Square